Kids will learn poses (asana), breathing techniques (Pranayama), and meditation in age and developmentally appropriate ways to instill the life long benefits of a yoga practice. In addition to increasing strength, flexibility, and agility as their bodies grow and change, kids will also improve their gross + fine motor skills, coordination, digestion, and respiration.
- Functional Movement Improvement
- Gain fundamental Strength
- Force your body coordiation
- Train in a group to get stronger
- Always attended by a personal trainer